Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Warp Speed Wednesday: Myself



This is my first post for Warp Speed Wednesday. The basis of it is, things I need to slow down and focus on. Things I miss because I am usually going at warp speed. 

It may seem a little self centered to write about myself, but it's actually just the opposite. 

I tend to put myself last. I take care of Mini and Stripper first. I am totally ok with that. But I find myself getting worn down quickly. I start to realize I've went an entire day without brushing my hair. My wardrobe consists of Stripper's pajamas, everyday. 

Even when we go out, Stripper and Mini look nice. I look like a homeless person the picked up along the way. 

I'm not saying I need to put myself first, but I do need to put myself in there SOMEWHERE. Hell, anywhere. 

I just need to remember, I have to take care of me too. 

Time to slow down a bit and make time to take care of myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment