Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Warp Speed Wednesday: Days

  For Warp Speed Wednesday I decided to write about my days. Sometimes I just find myself going through the motions of the day, without really taking the time to enjoy it. 

  Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this. 

  You know those days I'm talking about. You wake up exhausted, simply trying to get through the day so you can attempt to get more sleep. 

  I find myself trying desperately to catch up on the sleep I do not get, and forgetting I am missing out on some pretty awesome stuff. 

  Mini will not be small forever. Too soon she will grow and be more independent. She won't want to spend all her waking moments with me. She will go to school and make friends. 

  I don't want to pass up these days, these moments, with her because I'm so focused on getting some rest. 

  There will be plenty of time for rest later. Time to slow down and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment