Sunday, August 31, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

  Today I am linking up with More than Cheese and Beer for Sunday Confessions. Our prompt is "guilty pleasures". 

  Now, I have literally pondered on this topic for several days, trying to figure out what my guilty pleasure is. 

  I don't even have many pleasures to begin with. Here they are in no particular order: 

  Sex, books, Coca Cola, and Star Trek. (I don't feel guilty about loving any of those) 


  That's it. That's all I've got.

I began to wonder if maybe something wasn't seriously wrong with me. Doesn't everyone have a guilty pleasure? I have no clue. You weren't expecting me to answer that, were you? 

 Instead of writing about my guilty pleasure, I am writing about my lack of one. 

  That's right, folks. I don't feel the least bit guilty about any of my pleasures. Although, Stripper assures me I should, in fact, feel guilty about loving Star Trek. 


  

8 comments:

  1. Not even one? Like watching Tardy to the Party is ONE of mine. You goody, goody. Also, I secretly listen to Creed. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Star Trek is a guilty pleasure than slap my wrist with a ruler and send e straight to hell. ;) There is nothing WRONG with you, there is something RIGHT. You don't let guilt get in the way of enjoying life. Even if it is as simple as a Coke and a Trekkie marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that was my answer!!! Haha ♡ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. how about the jar of nutella I keep in the veggie crisper? Or my love for shoes ill never wear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT?!?! You're lucky. I feel guilty about everything fun I do. EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I don't feel guilty about mine either! Even though my waistband is telling me I SHOULD feel guilty about the chocolate obsession.... ;)

    Thanks for joining up with #BlogDiggity again this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I'm looking through the comments and I'm SO excited cause it's like a who's who of mommy's who swear bloggers. You guys are my guilty pleasure, that and kit kats in the freezer with a side of black box wine.

    Seriously, dry humps all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one should be ashamed of loving Star Trek!! Thanks for being here darlin!

    ReplyDelete